The purpose of this one-day workshop is to provide the participant a systematic approach to solving positive antibody detection tests (screens).
This program is intended for medical technologists/ laboratory scientists who possess an understanding of blood bank techniques. Participants will perform, analyze and interpret testing of samples from patients with varied clinical presentations by employing laboratory test tube, gel and solid phase methods.
Indiana Blood Center is pleased to announce the 2017 Wet Workshop hosted at Indiana Blood Center by its Versiti partner, BloodCenter of Wisconsin.
- When: August 24, 2017 from 7:45 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Indiana Blood Center | 3450 N. Meridian Street
- Registration: Available after June 15, 2017; register online at www.belearning.bcw.edu and select "Wet Workshop at Indiana Blood Center" or by mail. Registration deadline is August 17, 2017.
- Fee: $70 (check or PayPal)
- Enrollment: Maximum 24 (first-come, first-served). Students will only be accepted if space permits. Accepted registrants will be notified by email with parking instructions included.
- Program Faculty: Immunohematology Reference Laboratories and Clinical Education staff.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided.
- Indiana Blood Center is disability accessible. The buildings and campus are smoke free.
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. Program.
Contact Phyllis Kirchner, Education Coordinator