Art has the power to drive onlookers to action. Help your students spark their friends and family to raise their sleeves.
By signing up your fifth grade art class for Indiana Blood Center’s Community Artists program, your students will create artwork focused on service and helping others. Your students will learn that their artwork has the power to inspire others and spark them to improve their community.
Teachers will receive:
- 120 5” x 7” hard board canvases for students to create artwork
- $50 check for additional supplies to create the pieces
- The opportunity to display student artwork outside of the school environment
Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Teachers must execute this program with fifth grade classes
- The entire class must focus their pieces on one of three themes:
- Cell biology
- Raise Your Sleeve
- Phil, Indiana Blood Center's mascot
Art teacher responsibilities:
- Complete art project by set deadline
- Promote and attend the gallery opening event on provided date