At Indiana Blood Center our vision is to be regarded as a vital link in Indiana’s healthcare infrastructure and to connect healthy Hoosiers with local hospital patients in need. In order to fulfill this vision, it is vital we select individuals dedicated to our lifesaving mission. We are always looking for the best of the best – the most talented, committed, enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
In support of our company’s mission, it is our number one priority to become an employer of choice through our most valuable resource – EMPLOYEES.
We will do this by:
- Recruiting and promoting and recruiting the best qualified candidates
- Recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace
- Providing a competitive salary and benefits package
- Developing the full potential of our workforce by offering training and development for career enhancement
- Ensuring a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy, and secure
- Establishing, administering, and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices while maintaining company compliance with employment and labor laws and corporate directives
Interested in applying for a job with Indiana Blood Center? Read below to learn about the application process.
- Candidates must a) meet the qualifications of the position and b) submit a complete online employment application to be considered for a position with Indiana Blood Center.
- The most qualified applications will be reviewed, and applicants may be contacted for a telephone screening.
- Applicants who successfully complete the telephone screening may complete a pre-employment assessment and participate in an on-site interview.
To view the current job openings, click here.
- For a description of an open position, click on the job title.
- You will then have the option to apply to that position.
- Create an account online to submit your application and resume.
- You will use your email address and password to login and submit your application.
- If applying for more than one position, you must submit a separate application for each position.
Although we would like to speak with each candidate, due to the volume of applicants, we will not accept phone calls. For the status of your application, please check your e-mail or login to your profile.
If you should have any technical issues with our application process, please click here to explain the problem you are experiencing.
At Indiana Blood Center, we define diversity as the value and respect placed on the talent and perspectives each person brings to Indiana Blood Center with an emphasis on facilitating opportunities for inclusion and engagement. Indiana Blood Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.