Indiana Blood Center employs state-of-the art DNA technology to provide fast, accurate and reliable results. Performing relationship testing for paternity cases and immigration services while maintaining American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) accreditation assures all test results are admissible for legal purposes.
- Buccal/cheek swabs are used to collect DNA.
- Collection sites are located in Indianapolis, Lafayette, Muncie and Terre Haute. To schedule an appointment, please call (800) 632-4722, option 1, ext. 5237 or (317) 916-5237.
- Customers outside of Indiana may visit a cooperative collection site in their home state or country that can send the samples to Indiana Blood Center. Please call for a current list of partner sites.
- To begin the process, complete this form and e-mail it to HLAlab@indianablood.org or fax to (317) 916-5230.
Relationship testing is a private matter for all involved. Indiana Blood Center's laboratory understands this and protects customers' confidentiality throughout the entire process.
- Trio (mother, alleged father, child): $390 domestic, $550 international
- Each additional client: $150 domestic or international
- Single parent testing: $450 domestic, $585 international
- Siblings/twin studies: $300 per sibling
- Grandparent testing: $1,000
- Genetic profile: $150
*Expedited service is available at request for an additional fee.
For more information on relationship testing, please call (800) 632-4722, option 1, ext. 5237 or (317) 916-5237.