As the state’s largest blood center, Indiana Blood Center offers unprecedented value to hospital customers. Indiana Blood Center combines the flexibility and attentiveness of a local blood provider across the state.
Indiana Blood Center specializes in blood banking, customer service, state of the art technology and strategic cost management with customer-driven flexibility.
Indiana Blood Center works closely with its clients to build strategies that lower costs, improve inventory management practices, while actively participating in state and local hospital associations, medical advisory boards and hospital transfusion committees.
Products Lines Available (ISBT-128 Compliant)
- 5-day single donor leukoreduced platelets
- FP-24 100% male inventory
- Cryo-poor plasma 100% male
- Pooled cryo, pools of 5 single units
- 100% leukoreduced red blood cells
- 10 day return policy for all red blood cells - full credit
- 24/7/365 STAT service throughout the state
- Daily routine deliveries
Continuing Educational Programs
- MAC & TAC meetings
- Transfusion medicine education SBB on-line course
- Reference lab crash courses
- AABB audio conferences
- Current event road show presentations
- An accredited AABB reference lab
- Histocompatibility & DNA lab
- Infectious disease/donor testing lab
- Nucleic acid amplification testing